Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Career Yoga is a holistic path to right livelihood. Just like the practice of hatha yoga, it takes study, dedication and lots of practice to experience results. I became a yoga teacher as the first step to becoming a career coach and dream advocate. My theory was that the practice of yoga was a great training ground for helping people have more peace, health and happiness at work. Since then I have taught yoga in the workplace and have brought this practice and knowledge into my career development programs with great results.
Fifteen years after my yoga teacher training program I am returning to this knowledge to help people move forward in their careers from a more centered place.
Here are the five principles and related questions that are the foundation of Career Yoga. You may want to spend some time writing about each question or discussing them with people you trust:
- What are my natural talents?
- What am I curious about?
- What moves me to tears?
- How can I become more financially free?
- How can I become more physically free?
- How can I become more emotionally free?
- How can I create healthier relationships with people that challenge me?
- How can I create healthier relationships with people that support me?
- How can I build a more developed network?
- Am I holding on to things I need to let go of?
- Am I open to new options?
- Am I willing to stretch?
- What is my soul work?
- What is my bridge to soul work?
- What am I willing to give up to get to my soul work?
Is it time to align you inner life with the work you do in the world?
If you prefer to learn about all our program options and to get one to one support, email us to arrange a complimentary ½ hour coaching session.
Laurel Donnellan CEO Bright Livelihoods
© 2011 – 2014, brightlivelihoods. All rights reserved.