We know you have questions before starting our program - or, at least, you should have! So we've assembled a few answers for you. As always, please feel free to drop us a line or give us a call if your question isn't addressed below.
Q: How is your program different from other career programs?
A: There are five key ways Bright Livelihoods Programs are different:
- Our approach is results-oriented and proven. We continue to develop & hone our comprehensive curriculum which has a 100% client satisfaction rating since 2008.
- Our orientation is DREAM first. JOB second. We know that anyone can have “more than just a job” but work fueled by purpose & passion, if given the right tools.
- Our methodology is holistic. Our programs address health, relationships on & off the job, money, personal drivers ^ passions as well as practical career issues.
- Our programs are universal. Our approach has been adapted by a wide variety of ages, cultures & backgrounds. We are meeting our clients’ needs whether they are 17 or 57, in prison or on Wall Street, living in Beijing or Duluth.
- We do not use standardized assessments, which are flawed. We rely on our client’s ability to explore real-world possibilities, process information, use their imagination and ultimately be the expert as they create & implement a plan for a better future.
Q: Which Bright Livelihoods program is right for me?
A: We offer a range of options: one-to-one coaching, self-paced on-demand courses, books in print. The choice is yours. We're thrilled to assist clients across a variety of platforms!
Q: How do I know if you can help me?
A: Bright Livelihoods can help if you are:
- in a career transition and need a road map
- over your job and don’t know what to do next
- loving what you do and want to up your game
- an entrepreneur and don’t know which idea to choose
- a leader wanting to make an impact from the inside out
- need help taking your business or job search to the next level
- A parent or educator of teens looking for a step-by-step program for career direction