We offer a Bright Livelihoods Coach Certification to professionals in values-driven organizations who are seeking highly effective career change tools to help their employees, students or clients. Our programs are designed to clarify passions, purpose and direction. Our certification program trains these professionals in a step-by-step process to obtain the skills and qualifications to lead our individual and group programs for teens and adults.
All accredited coaches become part of our learning community and have the support of our organization to help them implement and deliver these programs effectively. Our diverse group of accredited coaches includes executives, teachers, school guidance counselors, human resource executives, spiritual advisers, social workers, therapists, and artists. Meet our certified coaches.
Our Certification Program provides:
- Personal and professional development that focuses on your strengths and purpose
- Proven method that accelerates learning and transforms purpose into action
- Well designed materials and learning aids to equip you with tools for the future
- A facilitator guide and training to deliver one-on-one and group Career Masters programs
- Three-day on site certification workshop or five-week (2 hours a week) online class
- Pre-work and post-work to make sure competencies are in place
- Online and phone support for implementing your programs
The application process for admittance includes:
- Completing a Career Masters program as pre-work to certification program
- An interview process that assesses fit for the certification
- Career Masters Program ($495-$5000, depending on the option you choose)
- Customized on-site Coach Certification Program (price TBD) or Online Coach Certification Program ($1995 per person)
- $75.00 for printed workbook or online program materials per participant
Please call Laurel Donnellan, our Founder, directly if you want to explore this option at 512-222-6651.