You have many choices when seeking out career/job advice. At Bright Livelihoods we work hard at being distinct from others in five main ways:
1. Our approach is results-oriented and proven. We continue to develop and hone our comprehensive curriculum which has a 99% client satisfaction rating since 2004. We are working on ways to make that 100%.
2. Our orientation is DREAM first. JOB second. We know that anyone can have “more than just a job” but work fueled by purpose and passion, if given the right tools.
3. Our methodology is holistic. Our programs address health, relationships on and off the job, money, personal drivers and passions as well as practical career issues.
4. Are programs are universal. Our approach has been adapted by a wide variety of ages, cultures and backgrounds. We are meeting our clients’ needs whether they are 17 or 57, in prison or on Wall Street, living in Beijing or Duluth.
5. We do not use standardized assessments, which are flawed. We rely on our client’s ability to explore real-world possibilities, process information, use their imagination and ultimately be the expert as they create and implement a plan for a better future.
If you would like to learn more, please contact me directly to set up a complimentary coaching session by writing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laurel Donnellan, CEO and Founder
© 2013 – 2014, brightlivelihoods. All rights reserved.