This highly customized five session one to one coaching program is ideal for anyone who wants to hone coaching skills including professionals just beginning to explore coaching as well as seasoned coaches who are looking to develop mastery or new approaches to their practice with the support of our founder, Laurel Donnellan.
- Customized design based on your strengths and challenges
- Customized workbook and resources to address your needs
- Our proprietary curriculum which provides a foundation for creating highly effective one to one and group coaching sessions
- Additional challenges and assignments to support your development
- Supervision for practice sessions and coaching learning journals
- Flexible scheduling for your sessions
- Email and phone support between sessions to keep you on track
- A comprehensive plan to integrate this education into your next chapter as a coach and/or professional
|1. Kick-Off||Coaching Objectives
What is Coaching?
What is our methodology?
What is your methodology?
Assignment: Read Workbook and Learning Journal #1
|2. Coaching Overview
|Professional and Ethical Guidelines
BL Coaching Principles
One to One Guidelines
Service Standards, Case Studies and Service Recovery
Introduction to One to One
Assignment: Coaching Practice #1
Learning Journal #2
|3. Groups||Group Guidelines
Assignment: Coaching Practice #2
Learning Journal #3
|4. Practice and Review||Live Coaching Practice and Review
Assignment: Coaching Practice #3
Learning Journal #4
|5. Wrap-up and Next steps||Review Coaching Objectives and progress
Debrief Highlights of learning journal
Coaching Commitment Plan going forward