What inspired you to take the “Discover Remarkable Work” Program?
I met some of the life coaches and was really impressed by their passion for helping people realize their true potential.
What is your plan for the future?
I plan on continuing to build GreenSoul Shoes, a charity shoe company that sells 100% recycled, rubber tire sandals, and for every sandal sold, one will be donated to an underprivileged child. Our mission to shoe underprivileged children around the world in an ecologically-friendly fashion.
How did the program help you most?
The program helped me organize my passions and goals in life; it helped me distill those things I wanted to most accomplish. I had a clearer sense of direction after working with Bright Livelihoods.
What is the best advice you can give to someone trying to find their calling or discover their dream job?
The exercises in Bright Livelihoods will help guide you by asking you to think about a series of questions, including:
- What keeps you in your current job, even though you are unhappy?
- What skills and talents are unused?
- What dreams have you buried because they weren’t “practical?”
- What would a “dream job” look like to you?
- What are you willing to sacrifice in order to have a dream job?