Stuck in a job that's just not "you"? Looking for more meaning in your current career? Searching for your place in the world of work? Master your future on your own terms, in your own time. **HURRY - Next Session Launching April 15th 2017**
Career Masters is an on-demand program designed by our founder, Laurel Donnellan. You'll discover how the past has informed your current attitudes around work, identify what's keeping you stuck and create a plan for securing or creating work that's aligned with who you really are. Once completed, you'll have more confidence, clarity, and a practical plan for finding purpose-filled work. The course is ideal for fueling introspection and sparking imagination, turning your career confusion into career clarity.
- a career analysis assessing how close or far you are to doing work you truly love
- an interactive learning platform with our proven self-directed exercises
- audio-visualizations accompanying each of the 12 program chapters
- an up-to-date comprehensive list of resources including related books and helpful websites
- an on-demand, self-paced course that generally takes between 4 and 12 weeks to complete