This eight week virtual Small Group Coaching Program is ideal for anyone who wants to dig deep and develop a comprehensive plan for remarkable work with the support of a group facilitated by a Bright Livelihoods coach. Once you complete the program you will have more confidence, clarity and a practical plan for purpose-filled work. This program is beneficial to people in the midst of a job search, planning for their next career chapter or looking for more meaning in a current occupation.
- A career analysis assessing how close or far away you are from doing work you love and your program progress
- Guidance from your coaches and our proprietary workbook which provides self-directed exercises
- Audio download for 12 visualizations that go with each chapter in the workbook
- Up to date comprehensive list of resources including related books and helpful websites
- A private social network for group members and your coach to enhance learning and community
- Recordings of all sessions if you miss a live program
Sign up for our next program beginning May 6th which will run from 7:00 to 8:00 pm CT for 8 consecutive weeks and is being facilitated by Laurel Donnellan and Darryl Brown. We look forward to seeing you there!