- Do you want to wake up every day excited about your work in the world?
- Are you lacking an idea of the best work for you?
- Do you have a vision for great work but feel stuck in making it a reality?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, chances you are one the 70% of people who don’t like their job. While there is comfort in knowing you aren’t alone in disliking your current work, we KNOW that you can discover and engage in work that makes your heart sing.
Imagine what it would be like for you to join the 30% who LOVE their work, understand their purpose, and feel meaning in their lives every single day!
What you will receive from the webinar:
- Explore the What & Why of Being Connected
- Four practices to connecting you with YOU
- Build your Courage muscle
- Plug your Soul Leaks
- Put the past where it belongs: in the past!
- Experience the power and freedom of forgiveness
- Four strategies to connect YOU with the world
Webinar registrants will each receive a quick and fun quiz that scores how near or far you are from your best livelihood.
Webinar participants will receive a special bonus gift! Mark your calendars and join us live to receive this surprise.
Dates & Times:
September 2, 2014 – 7:00 pm Central Time Register
September 9, 2014 – 12:00 pm Central Time Register
September 16, 2014 – 7:00 pm Central Time Register
September 23, 2014 – 12:00 pm Central Time Register
September 30, 2014
This 8-week intensive program, taught by our Founder, Laurel Donnellan and Chief Growth Officer, Kelly Dwyer, starts on Tuesday, September 30, 7:00 – 9:00 pm CT, every Tuesday. To learn more or register, call us at 512-222-5561.
October 23, 2014
Our next 5-week intensive program starts on Thursday, October 23rd from 7:00-9:00 pm, CT. To learn more or apply, call us at 512-222-5561 or write our Founder, Laurel Donnellan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 13, 2015
This 8-week intensive program, taught by our founder, Laurel Donnellan, starts on Tuesday, January 13, 7:00 – 9:00 pm CT, every Tuesday. To learn more or register, call us at 512-222-5561.