Are you living your genius?
At Bright Livelihoods, we take that question seriously and have a proven program to get you from just working to having a career on purpose.
Here is an exercise you can do in the next few weeks to set you up for getting centered and inspired:
A Soul Adventure is a Bright Livelihoods activity that we use with all our clients. Here are the instructions: Clear your calendar for a 4-12 hour stretch and go on a search for a connection to yourself and bring an intention to clarify your dreams.
- Pack a bottle of water, a healthy snack, a notebook or journal, a pen and maps. Wear good walking shoes and comfortable clothes
- Leave your house without a plan, other than to visit a place you’ve never been to before. You can walk, take public transportation or drive
- Do at least one activity you have never done before
- Speak only to people you have never met. Or, if you prefer, do not speak to anyone. Leave the cell phone at home
- If you have a spiritual practice, incorporate it into the day. For example, you may choose to pray, meditate, do yoga, go to a church service or a support group meeting
- At the end of the adventure, write down what you discovered about yourself and any other insights you may have about your future.
And if you want to really go deeper and take action, our next Career Masters program starts on Tuesday, September 22nd . Learn more about this comprehensive program for anyone needing support for planning their next career chapter here.
We can help if you are:
- in a career transition and need direction
- in a job search and need motivation
- over your job and don’t know what to do next
- loving what you do and want to up your game
- an entrepreneur and need to focus on your best idea
- a leader wanting to leave a legacy
© 2015, brightlivelihoods. All rights reserved.